If you are not already a
member, join now to
receive discounts on Bartlett Arboretum events & classes and at many local businesses.
Click Here for more information about the benefits of Membership & join online!
Senior Family $50 (65 )
Centennial Membership $100
Join or Renew your Membership Today as a Centennial Charter Member OR GIVE the Centennial Charter Membership to the Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens as a GIFT to family, friends and business associates! Even if your current membership is not up for renewal, your Centennial Charter Membership will be added to extend your membership term! All Centennial Charter Memberships will qualify for Matching Funds under our Centennial Challenge Grant, too--so your donation helps us TWICE AS MUCH!
Notable Tree Memberships
Charter Oak $1000
New Membership Benefits Structure effective April 1, 2010.
- Benefits for all Bartlett Members:
- Free admission to the grounds year round, $6 fee for non-member adults collected
- 10% discount at bi-annual plant sales and in Bartlett Gift Shop
- Discounts on educational programs and classes
- Discounts at Bartlett signature events arbor*eating, Spring Garden Tour, etc
- 10% Discount at local nurseries. Participating nursery list on the left side bar.
- Admission to plant sale previews
- Invitations to Bartlett programs,activities and events
- Subscription to Bartlett e-newsletter
Additional Benefits, Notable Tree Memberships:
- Admission - complimentary passes 6 - Chestnut, 2 - Heartnut,
20 - Charter Oak
- Additional 5% total 15% discount at bi-annual plant sales and Gift Shop
- Evening Summer Concerts - complimentary tickets 4 - Chestnut,
6 - Heartnut, 8 - Charter Oak
- Private tour of the Bartlett grounds Heartnut - 6 people, Charter Oak - 12 people
- Private horticultural consultation in your own garden within 20 mile radius of the Bartlett Charter Oak - 1 hour
The Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Become a member today! Join or renew your membership online by completing our secure online membership form.